How to donate - There are 4 easy and convenient ways you can donate to the
Good For Manly Election Campaign:
To donate simply click on one of the relevant buttons below:
* Please Note - Electoral Funding Authority Information
• Only individuals, not businesses, on the electoral roll are able to make a donation.
• Donations over a $1,000 must be declared.
• If you make a political donation or incur electoral expenditure of $1000 or more, you must complete and lodge a disclosure with the Election Funding Authority in accordance with the Election Funding, Expenditure and Disclosures Act 1981. A political donation includes a contribution or entry fee or an annual or other subscription. You must also disclose a political donation of less than $1000 if the total amount of political donations made by you in respect to the same party(or associated parties), elected member group, third-party campaigner or person in the same financial year is $1000 or more. Penalties apply of failing to lodge a disclosure. All disclosures are published on the Election Funding Authority website and include the name and address of the donor.
1. Credit Card
We gratefully accept donations by Visa and Mastercard through PayPal.
(This is a secure facility and you DO NOT have to be a member or join PayPal to use it.) Just select your donation amount and you will be taken to PayPal's payment screen. Don't have a PayPal account? No problem:
Once in Paypal select the option on the bottom right of the screen:
"Don't have a PayPal account? Pay with your Credit/Debit Card"
If you have a PayPal account, you can click on the PayPal button to make a payment from your account. Just select the donation amount you want to pledge opposite, and you will be taken to the PayPal payment screen.
3. Donating by Cheque
If you would like to support our campaign by cheque, please make all cheques payable to: 'Good for Manly Campaign Fund'. Our postal address is:
28 High Street, Manly 2095.
4. Bank Transfers
You can use your own internet banking facility to transfer your donation.
Our campaign details are:
GFM Campaign Fund, Branch No: 082 352 Account:127293293
Please ensure that you provide your name and address so that an official receipt can be issued.
* Any donations of $1,000 or more will be declared with the Electoral Funding Commission.
To donate please click on one of the relevant buttons below: